What a gorgeous book cover and the story inside is very promising too! Today it's my stop on A Very Merry Manhattan Christmas blog tour! And I have a fabulous guest post by Darcie Boleyn. If you would be heading to NY for a holiday what places would you visit, there is sure lots of exciting and vibrant stops in the Big Apple
Darcie’s Top 5
If I was heading off to New York this year for Christmas, here are the top five things I would like to do:
1. Ice-skating – either at the Wollman Rink in Central Park or at the Rockefeller Centre. https://www.newyorkcity.uk/skating-new-york/
2. See the Fifth Avenue Holiday Window Displays then indulge in some serious Christmas shopping. https://www.timeout.com/newyork/things-to-do/holiday-windows-in-new-york-city
3. Visit the Rockefeller Centre to view the fabulous Christmas tree. https://www.rockefellercenter.com/holidays/rockefeller-center-christmas-tree-lighting/
4. Walk through Central Park in the snow. http://www.centralpark.com/guide/activities/fun-fall-and-winter-traditions.html
5. Take a carriage ride around Central Park with my husband and share a bottle of champagne. http://www.nychorsecarriagerides.com
A Very Merry Manhattan Christmas
by Darcie Boleyn
Title: A Very Merry Manhattan Christmas
Author: Darcie Boleyn
Release Date: 7th November 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Lucie Quigley hates Christmas. It’s the time of year when everything goes wrong in her life. So this year, when she’s asked to be a bridesmaid at her friend Petra’s Manhattan wedding, she jumps at the invitation to escape the festivities.
Dale Treharne has been best friends with Lucie for as long as he can remember. He’s used to looking out for his oldest friend and when she asks him to be her plus one, he can’t seem to find a reason to refuse. Instead, he sees it as a way to help Lucie get through what is, for her, the most miserable time of the year.
In New York, as the snow starts to fall, Lucie and Dale start to realise that their feelings run deeper than just friendship. But can they overcome their pasts, and make it a very merry Manhattan Christmas?
Darcie Boleyn has a huge heart and is a real softy. She never fails to cry at books and movies, whether the ending is happy or not. Darcie is in possession of an overactive imagination that often keeps her awake at night. Her childhood dream was to become a Jedi but she hasn’t yet found suitable transport to take her to a galaxy far, far away. She also has reservations about how she’d look in a gold bikini, as she rather enjoys red wine, cheese and loves anything with ginger or cherries in it – especially chocolate. Darcie fell in love in New York, got married in the snow, rescues uncoordinated greyhounds and can usually be found reading or typing away on her laptop.
A huge thank you to Faye Rogers and Darcie Boleyn for inviting on this fabulous tour!
Books on a #BlogTour
Professional Reader Badge
On my reading shelf in autumn #amreading